“Your browser history tells me you’ve scoured the internet looking for the best diet around and why would you ever want to lose those curves? Furthermore, why can’t you just be a respectable adult and delete your history so I don’t have to read such bullshit and ruin my whole day?” — Britney King, Water Under The Bridge
I’m happy to announce that Water Under The Bridge is set release on 10/25/16. Finally. Finally.
But first, here’s what I want to say about this book…
You may have gotten this by now but—it’s worth saying again: Water Under The Bridge is a dark and gritty psychological thriller and while it has heavy romantic themes—it is not for the faint of heart.
I cannot guarantee:
- You will like the characters. They aren’t all that likable. But they are fun. 🙂
- That anything will be the way it seems.
- Happily ever afters— or even that everyone comes out alive.
That said, a couple (or five) housekeeping items:
- It is up for pre-order exclusively with iBooks and you can read the first chapter there.
- I know… I’ve heard from many of you on social say that you don’t have an ‘iAnything’— but not to worry—I got you. I will be releasing the first couple of chapters via my mailing list soon. If you’re not signed up… click or tap here.
- If you are a blogger and you want to sign up for ARCs and promotional stuff you can do so here. In fact, I’d be very grateful if you did.
- If you’re a reader… who likes reviewing books, and would like an ARC, I have a smallish (on purpose) Advanced Reader Team you might consider joining. Info on that here.
- Lastly, you can add Water Under The Bridge to your Goodreads TBR here.